We will guide your athlete and family through these steps to where a final decision will be made. Our fee is paid annually and gives you full access to us throughout the year as we work through the recruiting process together.
1 year of college recruiting consulting with unlimited access to our agency
1. Child/Family Introduction
2. Build Your College List
3. Prepare for Contact with College Coaches
4. Plan for Recruit Camps, Showcases and Team Tournaments
5. Receiving Offers and What They Mean
6. Plan for Admission Process
7. Name, Image and Likeness (NIL)
These are our recommended starting timelines to properly get through the recruiting process. These are dictated by coaches and admission processes of both American and Canadian Universities and Colleges.
Grade 9: NCAA Div. 1 Football and Basketball
Grade 10: All sports NCAA Div I, Div II, Div III, NAIA
Grade 11: Canadian USport Universities, Junior College
Want to know more? Get in touch to see what our team of experts with extensive experience in personal branding for athletes can do for you.